martes, 5 de abril de 2011

My name is Syd Dada Salas Araya. I'm 17 and I am a student of the University of Chile in the career of cine & tv. I live in ñuñoa, Santiago buy I'm from valparaiso originally, I really don't like this city. I like to watch movies, go to parties, play football, play guitar, ride my skate and have fun. In these two weeks at the University I have meet very nice people and some asignatures are really interesting. Also I had to read a lot, but it's not too dificult for me because I like to read :)
I'm so happy to be here.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Syd! You are rookie! It’s good that you feel comfortable in the university because nothing is more boring than to be studying in a place you do not like. So Welcome to the city and the university!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't know about that, It's nice to read about you in english.

    ResponderEliminar