martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

A Love Supreme

when we took about technology, the first image that comes to my mind is my favorite piece of tecnology, my mp4 or better said "music devices" in general, they are the best company that you could have because you can have entertainment on the palm of your hand. My first music device was an mp3 and when i got it, i was the happiest person in the world. I used it on my way to school, when i played football, when i was doing nothing, well i used it for everything, what's more i used it and still use it all the time. This little gadget makes me feel so good because i love good music, like a jazz, a good rock or a relaxing reggae and what better than a good device to listen to quality music. i think that my life with out this kind of devices would be too boring and i would fall into a gigantic depression.
How can i live with out john coltrane or miles davis? 

1 comentario:

  1. Miles Davis rocks. His concert on Paris it's one of the best concerts on dvd.

    ResponderEliminar